– Send your design to the customer for approval.
-New or existing customer
– The client’s opportunities
-Fill in all information and a greeting with instructions.
Here you give the client opportunities to comment on your design, it is important that all postings are approved!
-One last look before sending to the client, Send and then Yes.
– No mistakes
-Now the design is sent and the design is blocked so you can not order by mistake.
– (If you want, you can lift the block)
– Customer email
– Now your Client has received an email!
– The customer is watching
– The client sees the spreads you have designed.
– The customer’s opportunities
– The client clicks on the first page and is given the opportunity to like.
– If the client likes, he gets the opportunity in this case to give a comment.
At the right edge, click on the arrow to the next
– All Green marked
-The client has now liked them all and they are then marked in green.
-Send to Photographer / Yes, and soon you will have an email in your mailbox.
– Design confirmation
– Now the photographer has received an email confirming the design.